February 22, 2006

Simon's Homo-Erotic Flirtation Avec Un Homme

I was most surprised to see Simon openly flirting with Jody Radzik on the GuruRatings forum. For those who do not know, Jody is the brains behind Guruphiliac - a satirical blog that takes the Michael out of gurus, Sai Baba included of course.

It's kind of funny to see how the initial exchange took place. For the sake of convenience I've placed the comments in an easy-to-read format:

Simon: Hey jody..its been nice not arguing with you.

Jody: That's because I have been ignoring you.

Simon: we have differebt views though...somtimes, well often, i dont say anything cos i know that itwill result in a fight.

Jody: That's because you say stupid things.

Simon: being nicer...if it is done with awareness could well get you closer to your self

Jody: There's one of those stupid things.

Simon: to manifesting yourself, perhasps i should say isn't it habits? vasanas? being this..being that... if with awareness those things...that nastiness is' dropped' then the real...the SELf.. it, can then, with more fluidity manifest

Jody: Wrong. The Self has nothing to do with our actions in the world. We can pretend to emulate the Self, but all we are doing is emulating what we pretend the Self to be.

Simon: ahimsa is said in eosteric circles, to be the most powerful force for good.

Jody: Esoteric circles go nowhere.

Simon: be nice! its good! being nasty... well the Self is not that!

Jody: Neither is it nice.

Simon: only the separative ego mind, is that.. can be that! so if 'you' are that (nasty) then you are farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from manifesting the self and so, in effect...niceness can! be very helpful in progreess to the Self

Jody: Only the "separative ego mind" can be nice. Nasty and niceness are completely part of the world, and have as much to do with the Self as my dog's ass. I'm nasty because it's honest. I honestly feel nasty when I encounter the kind of ignorance you parade around here. As a person, I'm sure you are very nice, and those who know me personally know I am the same, but I will not cotton to the moronic musings of a theosophy-infected nincompoop.
Sorry Sai, but everything you say is what I know to occlude the truth. You can expect me to be nasty whenever you try to tell me any of this. You are better off complaining about Tony [O'Clery] to those you are trying to be friendly with.

Having been so soundly thrashed by Jody, it would be unsderstandable if Simon was left deeply hurt by this exchange. Instead, he raised a few eyebrows (including mine) with this response. To keep it easy to read, I'll also include Jody's last comments to keep up the flow of conversation (!):

Jody: That's because I have been ignoring you.

Simon: you don't love me?

Jody: That's because you say stupid things.

Simon: can we get it on?

Jody: There's one of those stupid things.

Simon: if i said you had a beautiful body.. would u hold it agaisnyt me?

Jody: Wrong.

Simon: oooh...you really dont love me do you?

Jody: The Self has nothing to do with our actions in the world. We can pretend to emulate the Self, but all we are doing is emulating what we pretend the Self to be.

Simon: nothing to do with? but how do we act, then?

Jody: Esoteric circles go nowhere.

Simon: not even round and round?

Jody: Neither is it nice.

Simon: love is not its greatest expression, 'here'?

Jody: Only the "separative ego mind" can be nice. Nasty and niceness are completely part of the world, and have as much to do with the Self as my dog's ass.

Simon: not exactly.. the mind that is rroted in oness, can be nice too! in fact...that is very very nice! [rooted or rotted? ;-)]

Yeah whatever. Jody's hilarious response to some of the pertinent questions follows:

Simon: you don't love me?

Jody: Sometimes we must be mean to those we love.

Simon: can we get it on?

Jody: Er... no.

Simon: if i said you had a beautiful body.. would u hold it agaisnyt me?

Jody: Yes.

Simon: oooh...you really dont love me do you?

Jody: I love all beings. But sometimes some beings need a good shake.

And Simon's final response concludes with the following exchange:

Simon:
you don't love me?

Jody: Sometimes we must be mean to those we love.

Simon:
So we can kiss and make up later?

Jody:
Er... no.

Simon:
Mmm...playing hard to get!

Jody:
Yes.

Simon:
Or maybe not so hard?? I just knew you couldnt resist me:-)

Jody:
I love all beings. But sometimes some beings need a good shake.
Simon: Well.. we can talk about that privately. I'm no prude..but i get a little shy.

Ahem, is that so? And just for the cherry on top, see how Simon signs off:

Ooooh..lopve to love you baby
donna

Yes, you read it right. Either he has forgotten his own name or he has some serious gender identity crisis going on. Either way I think that this exchange shows clearly how Simon Brace is unarguably a total whackhead with latent homosexual urges, and that's just putting it mildly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home